Answers to Common Questions
- Where should I post my code? Typically your website is the best place to install your player. Here's a tuturial that shows how we recommend using Viral Music Player: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdsZpPzvql8&list=UUAJZEjGwmVEDN2hmlT-v8Pg&index=4&feature=plcp
- Can I post my code directly onto my Facebook wall? No. If you do then it will just show up as a block of code. You can however, post the player to a tab on your fan page through an iframe application. Here's a tutorial: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEDPEZfofrM&list=UUAJZEjGwmVEDN2hmlT-v8Pg&index=1&feature=plcp)
- How do I make a .zip file? Here's an eHow article on how to create a .zip file for windows: http://www.ehow.com/how_5023369_make-zip-file-compressed-file.html For a Mac you simply hold down the contorl key, click on your .mp3 file and then choose 'compress'.
- Viral Music Player uses Flash. Will it work on an iPhone? Yes! Viral Music Player uses and HTML5 backup that will work on most smart phones.
- What are the dimensions of the Viral Music Player? The Viral Music Player takes up 365px x 74px
- How do I add this to my website? Coming soon...
- Can I embedd Viral Music Player into an email? No. You should embed Viral Music Player onto your website and link to it in your email.